Dr. Thiti MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon email@example.com
- Medical Degree Mahidol University, Bangkok Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital 1986-1992.
- General Surgical Residency Ministry of Public Health Medical Service, Lerdsin Hospital 1996-2000.
- Plastic Surgical Residency King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital (Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of Surgery) 2000-2001.
- Board Certification Thai Board of General Surgery 2000.
- Thai Board of Plastic Surgery 2001.
- Teaching Instructor in Plastic Surgery Training Program, Lerdsin Hospital.
- After graduating attendant of AO Maxillofacial Course Davos , Switzerland.
- Operation Smile Participants Course, Norfolk, Virginia.
- The Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Meeting from 5th Meeting.
- Instructor of the 1st sex reassignment surgery workshop, Bangkok.
Dr. Teerapong, MD (Chief Surgeon)
– Medical Doctor Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, M.D.
1986 – 1992.
– Residency training Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1998-
– Department of Surgery King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
– Co-ordinate team, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of
Chulalongkorn University Alumni.
– Co-coordinator in Cleft lip and Cleft Palate trip, Operation Smile Thailand.
– Diploma Thai Board of Plastic Surgery (2000).
Publication / Presentation.
– China conference plastic surgeons 2002.
– OSAP meeting 2004, Bangkok, Thailand.
– OSAP meeting 2006, Shanghai, China.
– Art of Rhinoplasty 2006, San Francisco, USA.
Malcolm McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Invoices, payment receipts and itinerary