July 9, 2017 / Leave a Comment
zipMoney is a safe, simple and convenient way to manage the cost of your healthcare. It provides you with the ability to obtain the care you need right away, and the flexibility to pay over time in instalments that suit you.
How does zipMoney work?
Frequently asked questions
Who can apply?
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be empoyed in some capacity
What are the benefits?
- Up to 12 months interest free on each invoice from your health provider.
- To pay, simply open the invoice sent to your mobile and sign into your digital wallet to confirm the order.
- No deposit required. Apply for an account that will cover the full cost of treatment. Any unused funds will remain as available credit in your account.
- The virtual account can be used for any future out of pocket costs. No need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
- zipMoney ensures you can get the treatment you need, with the flexibility to spread the cost over time. The entire process is paperless and can be completed in a matter of moments.
- zipMoney is been designed to be safe, simple and easy to use.
What are the fees?
- No deposit, so you can receive your treatment with nothing to pay today.
- A one off establishment fee may apply. This is simply added to your interest free balance. See contract for details.
- After the interest free period, interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate
- A small monthly admin fee of $4.95 is also applicable for months you have a balance owing
What else should I know?
Although zipMoney’s interest free plans allow you to get the healthcare you need today without paying anything upfront, it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating.
Whilst interest free for up to 12 months, interest will start to accrue after the interest free period. To keep you on track, you can see your interest free balance, make additional repayments, and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet at any time.
How can I apply?
Click the button below and complete the easy 3 minute application.
Once you are approved and accept the terms and conditions, you have an active zipMoney account. Simply contact your healthcare practitioner or clinic and let them know you would like to pay for your treatment with zipMoney. We pay the clinic on your behalf when they create the invoice.
Where can I find out more?
zipMoney Patient Care: (02) 8294 2345
Terms and ConditionsAvailable to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period.Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate. A one off establishment fee applies, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) applies. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipMoney.com.au to learn more.