May 18, 2017 / Leave a Comment
What does a facelift cost in Australia you may ask? After phoning around and crawling the web and scanning Cosmetic Surgeon sites I am really none the wiser for my efforts. It would appear that no-one even wants to give a ball park figure on the cost of a Facelift surgery in Australia, it make you wonder why not? Face Lift Thailand
The best I could come up with is that there are a few factor that do come into and often facelifts are combined with eyelift and neck lift surgeries for an overal result. I think to understand how the cost come about we need to look into the factors that contribute to the need for a facelift in the first place.
Our face changes as we age, our skin loses its’ elasticity and begins to fold in several locations. This loss of “snap” is secondary to sun damage, emotional stress, significant weight gains or losses, smoking and any health related problems.
The following is a description of standard facial aging by decade:
- 30’s – extra upper eyelid skin becomes apparent, and crow’s feet start to form on the outside of each eye
- 40’s – nasolabial folds become more prominent; lines form across the forehead and between the eyebrows
- 50’s – lines develop in the neck skin; the jaw line becomes less distinct with the development of jowls; the tip of the nose starts to droop
- 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s – the facial skin and fat atrophies yielding increased wrinkles and sagging skin.
Having a facelift in Thailand restores the look of your youth by helping to alleviate those features that indicate signs of aging. The cheeks can be elevated, facial folds are flattened, jowls are tightened, the neck is lifted and redraped, and excess skin is removed. Your appearance is not replaced, but a younger appearance is re-established.
A facelift is one of the most demanded cosmetic procedures in the world. The surgery can give your face a total makeover and make you regain your beauty and thus increase your self-esteem. Many Australians are also choosing to have facelifts in Thailand so as to save money. For example, you can have a facelift in Thailand for $5000 more than 50% less cost than in Australia, an exact cost of a face lift in Australia is difficult to obtain from the best we could come up with is that it can ane anywhere upwards of $12,000. When comparing the face lift cost in Thailand to Australia it is no wonder that Australia are travelling overseas.
The Face Lift Surgeons at Azurite Medical Wellness at International Hosptial are considered among the best Facelift Thailand Surgeons, being experts in minimal scarring facelift procedures. Thier expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery has made them the most sought-after Face Lift Surgeons in Thailand, especially for facelift and facial rejuvenation procedures.
Facelifts in Thailand, technically known as rhytidectomies ( “removal of wrinkles”), rejuvenate the mid- to lower face and neck. Having a Facelift in Thailand are most effective for patients who want to correct:
- Midface Sagging
- Deep creases under the eyes
- Deep creases between the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Jowls due to loss of muscle tone
- Sagging areas of fat
- Loose skin and fat under the chin and jaw
The best candidates for a Face Lift Thailand procedure:
- Wish to improve one or more of the signs of aging indicated above
- Are men or women whose faces have begun to sag, but whose skin still has some elasticity
- Are healthy
- Do not smoke
- Have realistic expectations
- Are considering a facelift for personal reasons, not because someone else is pressuring them to do so
What won’t a facelift in Thailand correct?
Facelifts can produce a dramatic improvement in appearance for patients with the problems mentioned above. However, facelifts do not stop the aging process; in time, signs of aging will gradually appear once again. Furthermore, facelifts will not rejuvenate the brow, eyelids, nose, and some of the midface. Patients who want to improve these areas may consider combining a facelift with a brow lift or eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). Injectable soft-tissue fillers, facial implants and skin resurfacing can also enhance the effects of a facelift.